Helping Small Business Leverage New Opportunities
Entrepreneurship is at the heart of economic growth. Penn Regional Investments offers flexible, low interest loans for business expansion and startup assistance. Get the capital you need to accomplish your business plan.
At Penn Regional Investments, we provide capital for growth and innovation. We work with underserved populations in areas of economic distress in Westmoreland County and throughout Southwestern, PA. Our mission is to develop opportunities for all members of society, including women and racial/ethnic minorities.
Here are the basics:
- Serving clients in Westmoreland County and throughout Southwestern, PA
- Financing for and existing businesses
- Working capital for inventory, equipment, and real estate,
- Terms and conditions include:
- Loan amounts typically range from $500 to $10,000.
- Flexibility with credit history.
- The loan is based on collateral.
- Low interest rates and favorable terms
- We partner with private and public sources of capital, including organizations like LaunchBox Digital.
- Start the application process with the online Loan Program Inquiry Form.
- Contact a loan officer for more information at 878-214-8008 or view the frequently asked questions.
Supporting Small Business and Community Revitalization
Successful loans to small business have far reaching benefits. Creating jobs is just the start. The growth of small business strengthens the economic base of a community, enhances the quality of life, and builds community pride.
Often, one success story leads to another, encouraging new businesses to join the success story of a growing community. Community growth enhances the quality of life for everyone. It’s a domino effect that builds up rather than tearing down.
Would you like to learn more about applying for a small business loan with Penn Regional Investments? Call us at 878-214-8008 or visit our Loan Program Inquiry page to learn more.